02 November 2008

Where is Anthony?

Last weekend I went to a Halloween party. I thought for sure lots of people would dress up. People dress up for Halloween, right? Not at this party. My friend and I were the only ones dressed up. So all you blog stalkers out there who are reading this (especially the ones who were at the aforementioned party) next time there's a Halloween bash, I expect to see some serious dressing up. Here's a picture of MacKenzie (China Doll) and Me (Cleopatra).
Note to Mac: I know you said you didn't want me to post this, but I promised my mom. You look super cute, really.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you dressed up-it reminds me of the days of dressing up back in Provo-umpa loompas,Perry shirts, dancing in the parking lot etc. I love it and you look hot!!!!

Linda Stahr said...

I totally expect people to dress up for a Halloween Party. I personally CAN'T post a picture of my costume - it almost made your dad sick it was that awful of a dress... and I wouldn't want it captured on film for the rest of the world to see anyway - I was NOT meant to be a platinum blonde and wear flourescent colors. Your costume is awesome!

Madeline Jennnejohn said...

Amber, you look awesome! I just wish I could've seen your costume in it's entirety. And yes, Halloween party goers should most definitely be dressed up! love ya!

Madeline Jennnejohn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisha said...

Mack just called me and requested I take the same photo off my blog. In the spirit of Halloween it will stay. Thanks again for dropping off the goodies and giving me a good laugh. I love that Mack squinted and I just thought she had closed her eyes.

createasmile said...

Okay girls... did I not make myself clear? This may motivate me to create my own blog, just for pay backs!!!

Amber said...

Mack, you're adorable. Quit your complaining. We can't all be as cute as you.