26 August 2009

Big Sur is a Big Hit

Richie and I are on our way home to LA after a wonderful trip. I'll post more pictures when we get home, but I thought I'd share a few from our beautiful drive. We're stopped for a quick vehicle tune up which gives me a chance to post some pictures of the amazing drive from Carmel to Big Sur. It's been a near perfect day. Pancakes and eggs for breakfast, made on the campfire. The Monteray Museum of Art. Yummy lunch in Carmel. A stunning day on the beach. A tour of the Carmel Mission. Breathtaking views of the Pacific coast around every corner.

5 comments:

Nuttall said...

These pictures are great! I can't wait for more. Aunt Denise

Linda said...

looks like it was a fabulous trip! I have never been to that area of CA, and think it would be a great place to tour... thanks for the photos! Look forward to seeing more.

Madeline Jennnejohn said...

Beautiful! I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful trip. Now for the planning...

Alisha said...

Tisk Tisk. I'm sending you some sunscreen.

Wish I could have been there to take your picture at that gas station.

Anonymous said...

awesome...sounds like fun!