29 June 2008

The Hall: Before and After

What is our facination with the before and after? Who doesn't love a good makeover show or a magazine article with pictures showing the ugly before and the beautiful after? I decided my own front hallway needed a little improvement; I wanted something a little more inviting to greet me when I opened the front door. As you can see all white can be a little drab and uninspiring. Nothing that a coat of paint can't solve. The painting is a print I picked up in Spain - La Tierra by Cesar Manrique.

5 comments:

Emma said...

I love it! I envy you that you have the vision to work miracles with just a can of paint. Can't wait to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

It really looks like your place is becoming your own! It looks great! You have always been so artistic, what a talent!

Nuttall said...

You are amazing Amber. It looks great!! Aunt Denise

Madeline Jennnejohn said...

Nice job, sis. You're amazing, what can I say?

Linda said...

Hey! I love what you've done to your Condo, and I've never even been there! I can't wait to see you next week - I've missed talking to you... And Savannah and Margaret and LeGrand (although he doesn't know it yet) and anxiously awaiting your arrival and the time we can spend together!