16 February 2009

Beautiful and Delicious

Last week I went with some friends to a gallery event at the McLean Project for the Arts. It was called Gals in the Gallery, a ladies night that also had a demonstration by a internationally renowned pastry chef. The theme for the evening was the Art of Chocolate and the chef built a beautiful chocolate sculpture right in front of us. We got to taste some yummy treats too.Here is part of the final product. He made these amazing roses out of white chocolate paste. Alisha, MacKenzie and me enjoying a fun girls night out. Besides the sweet treats, we also saw some intriguing art.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you are always doing such fun things-you are such a "classy" gal!!! So much culture...I love it! And you look great too!!! Miss you!

Alisha said...

I am impressed you uploaded those pictures from your phone. Look how tech-savy you are! Maybe Mac should start a blog too and join to tech-world. (No comment on texting.)

Alisha said...

Oh yeah - thanks for inviting me to go. I was so inprired by the night that the next day I baked a cake, frosted it, and sprinkled shaved chocolate all over it.