09 February 2009

Good Memories

I didn't take many pictures during my holiday trip to Oregon. But I did manage to find these old pictures. It's fun to look at photos from the past and remember how much more simple things were. Or maybe they just seemed easier. Being an adult seems to bring responsibility and big decisions and sometime disappointment. Life was a little easier when I was running around the driveway with friends and sticking my tongue out. I seemed to do a lot of that. I don't remember exactly which vacation this was, but I'll venture a guess and say it's when we went to Cove Palisades. It could have also been Ft. Stevens. Camping was such a great vacation. I wish I did more of it now. Really it's all about sleeping in a tent and cooking and keeping the fire going. Not much else to it. I have no idea where or when this picture was taken, but I like it. Someone told me I look like Dorothy. I especially like grandma Henderson in the background. This looks like it could have been a school concert. More importantly, I remember loving that shirt. I wish they still made cool shirts like that. I have more pictures that I'll post in the future. I'll save them for when I don't have anything new to report.

2 comments:

Moore Family said...

What cute pictures! That's funny how we remember certain clothes from when we were younger. It's been fun reading your blog. I hope all is well. You're awesome!!

Alisha said...

AWESOME photos! I'm pretty sure I could find you a "cool" shirt like that from Unnique. Just give me some time.