06 October 2009

Oregon - A Hometown Visit

When we arrived in Oregon we spent some time at my parents' house and they spent some time getting to know Richie. My mom says that the first time she met him, she already liked him. I think everyone got along quite well. I took Richie into downtown Portland and we visited some of my favorite spots. It was a beautiful night to walk along the waterfront and show him the city I love.

After some Portland time we headed to the beach. Of course we had to spend time at my favorite place in the world. I love the Oregon coast and I wanted to show Richie why I loved it so much. We had perfect weather the entire time and enjoyed a relaxing visit.
Margaret enjoying an afternoon on the beach. Andrew, Linda, Savannah, Margaret and LeGrande all came to the beach to visit. It was great to see everyone. The kids are getting so big!

No comments: