13 May 2008

All Done

So finally, the third weekend in November I finished. (Well, I still have a few little things to fix up, but for the most part I'm all done.) When it was all over, I invited the friends who helped me over for a dessert party. When they all left, I sat on the floor and cried. I couldn't believe I had done it. After all that time, more than my share of paper plates and frozen meals, I had successfully remodeled my kitchen. Thank you to some amazing friends!! Kelli, Alisha, Eric, MacKenzie, Jason, Mark, Rana, Jason, Sarah, Annie, Megan, Cristi, and Steve all gave up Saturdays or weeknights to paint, tile the floor, hang cabinets, install counters, connect appliances and put on the finishing touches. I couldn't have done it without them. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!



2 comments:

Sweet Cherie said...

Do you want to come work your magic in MY kitchen?! It looks awesome! Great job!

Tamara said...

Oh my goodness, Amber I had NO IDEA!!!!! I mean, I remember you had redone everything, but I didn't realize exactly EVERYTHING you had to go through! And what amazing friends!!!!!! You are SO BLESSED! With friends, talent, energy, vision... and a beautiful kitchen! I absolutely adore you!